We are continuously lead to believe that we are what we eat, that glowing skin comes from within, and that our choices and our environment impact the way we feel, appear and age.
A skincare regime is intended to maintain and amplify that in which we already embark on day to day with our diet, daily practices and more, so it's important to get the foundations right.
At B ^ R E we understand the importance of the holistic approach as a whole. That how we do one thing is how we do everything, which is why we like to make it easy for you to lean into self care, mindfulness and conscious living while turning daily habits into self care rituals in a more natural, organic way.
We know that if we are wanting to amplify our health, gain deeper insights and maintain our youthful appearance and zest both internally and externally, we must first alter our daily habits.
Beginning our day with intention is always a great place to start.
An intention to nurture, restore, awaken and become our best self is a great way to begin each day and following through with a simple habit such as drinking lemon water is as tasty as it is effective.
With lemon being one of the most popular and versatile citrus fruits available, known for it's flavouring and medicinal value, we find it an easy go to to assist in overall health and skin benefits.
Here are just a few reasons we love adding lemon water to our morning ritual.
- A rich source of vitamin C, lemon posses immense health benefits, from antibacterial and antivirus properties to its immune boosting abilities.
- Full of natural antioxidants, lemon water can effectively combat damaging free radicals as well as repair damaged skin cells aiding in riding fine lines, blemishes and wrinkles
- Lemon water is a popular remedy for problematic skin types including acne, rashes, dark spots, black heads etc.
- Considered a great anti-ageing solution
- Acts as a detoxifying agent
- Helps to balance the pH levels of your body
- Improves cardiovascular health
- Rich source of potassium, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium and more
- Lemon juice is very effective at cleansing the liver as it promotes the liver to flush out toxins
- Helps to reduce joint and muscle pain
- Drinking warm lemon water helps with digestion
It's for these reasons and more we love lemon water and have also added this powerful / potent property to our skincare line to maintain that glowing skin.
Turn daily habits into self care rituals and embark on a more mindful, conscious life.